Welcome to the Autodesk AutoCAD Tutorial from Gamazine.
In this Tutorial, you will learn how to use AutoCAD as of version 2015, with the help of Videos. The video will use the 2019 version. AutoCAD 2019 has minimal differences from the previous Versions, so this is not a problem.
The course is conducted by Christian Derr, who is also a lecturer in Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor in real life. Of course, you can also book a direct course with our lecturer and learn AutoCAD in person or via the Internet circuit with him. Please inform yourself by >> E-Mail << directly at Christian Derr and inform yourself about the costs. Of course, our lecturer also offers Company Training.
Downloads for the Tutorial:
Please download the following file package for the course, so you have all the drawings and files needed for the course!
1. The download and installation of Autodesk AutoCAD
In the first video I show you where you can download AutoCAD and how to install the software correctly.
- If you are an Employee, please download the 30-day trial or purchase the full version of Autodesk AutoCAD.
- If you are a Student, first Sign Up for an Account with the Autodesk Student Community and get a 3-year license for the Learning Version!
To the Trial Version: CLICK HERE
To the Student Community: CLICK HERE
2. The Program Interface in the 2D Workspace
In the second Video of the Tutorial i will explain the AutoCAD Program Interface in the 2D drawing area. Here’s an overview of the basic features and control of the Desktop.
3. Drawing and Modification Commands
In the third Video of our AutoCAD Tutorial you will learn the basic drawing functions and modification Commands provided by the Software.
4. Exercises to the previously learned
In this video you consolidate the drawing and modification functions shown so far with the help of exercises. Please download our file package!
EXERCISE FILE: DOWNLOAD